March 1, 2011- Palo Alto, CA
The Liquid Brand Summit is an exclusive one day event where the most influential thinkers and decision makers in the technology market gather to discuss relevant and timely topics about branding and marketing with the objective of arriving at the best practices of tomorrow.
The theme for 2011 is "Transformation"
We live in an age that is defined by economic upheaval, mergers and acquisitions, technology convergence, complex competition strategies, social media transparency, channel fragmentation, and audience diversification. It is a time of radical change.
These are challenging conditions for brands and for brand marketers. In order to stay relevant and be competitive, brands need to transform themselves and their relationships with a wide variety of audiences.
The Brand Summit is the place where senior marketing executives come to discuss how brands can address these very real business challenges-with the goal of arriving at the strategies and tactics necessary to create differentiation, preference and loyalty.
Zuberance is thrilled to be a part of the Summit! We are the technology sponsor and our Founder/CEO, Rob Fuggetta, is a featured speaker. He will be speaking on the topic, "Transforming Brand Advocates into a Powerful Marketing Force."
Session Leaders include:
- Marty Neumeier, Author and Director of Transformation, Liquid Agency
- Eric Ryan - Method, Co Founder
- Tyson Andrus - Skullcandy, Senior Marketing
- David Sanchez - Jawbone, Director of Strategic Marketing
- James Buckhouse - Twitter, Director of Marketing
- Scott Kabat - Cisco, Director of Marketing - Cisco Consumer Products
- Page Murray - HP, Director of WW Integrated Marketing
- Caralene Robinson - Boost Mobile, Director of Marketing
- Chuck Eichten - NIKE, Director of Brand Communications
- Rosabel Tao - MYSpace, Senior Vice President Communications
- Robert Richman - Zappos "Insights", Senior Marketing
We hope you will join us! Register Now.