Online ratings on Amazon, Yelp, TripAdvisor plus other sites can make or break your business. Rob Fuggetta, Zuberance Founder & CEO, as well as author of Brand Advocates: Turning Enthusiastic Customers into a Powerful Marketing Force, showcased real-world examples and case studies on how to boost online ratings. Key Takeaways:
- 90% of consumers read user reviews, 80% trust the reviews, 78% are influenced by reviews
- Bad reviews are killing your business
- Positive reviews boost sales & profits
- Identify, energize & mobilize brand advocates
- Keep it real & make it easy for Advocates to recommend
Please comment below with any questions, or tweet us @Zuberance & @RobFuggetta.
Interested in learning more about Brand Advocates? Download Chapter 1 of: Brand Advocates: Turning Enthusiastic Customers into a Powerful Marketing Force