The recording below is from our recent webinar, “3 Case Studies in 30 Minutes: How Three Health and Fitness Companies are Increasing Sales and Positive Word of Mouth by Leveraging Their Brand Advocates” featuring social marketing success stories from 24 Hour Fitness, Club One, and Anytime Fitness. The speaker was Founder/CEO of Zuberance, Rob Fuggetta (@robfuggetta).
- Brand Advocate definition: Highly-satisfied customers and others who pro-actively recommend brands or products without being paid.
- Brand Advocates are a different breed- They are 2X more active content creators and 4X more likely to share great product experiences.
- On average, 50% of a company's customers are Brand Advocates.
- Identify your brand's Advocates by asking The Ultimate Question: On a scale from 1-10, how likely are you to recommend our brand or products to your friends? (9's and 10's are Advocates.)
- Advocate marketing campaigns yield an 86% click-through rate vs. 5% for traditional marketing.
- Club One has identified 8,800 Advocates who have shared over 16,000 Club One offers with their social networks.
- Anytime Fitness has energized their brand army to share over 1,000 offers driving trials and memberships.
- 24 Hour Fitness has mobilized their 90,000 Advocates to publish over 2,600 reviews to Yelp.
To learn more about how Fitness companies are turning their Brand Advocates into a marketing force, download our whitepaper, "Club One Gets 9X ROI by Energizing Brand Advocates."