The recording below is from our recent webinar, “3 Case Studies in 30 Minutes: How Three Travel and Hospitality Companies are Increasing Sales and Ratings by Leveraging Their Brand Advocates” featuring social marketing success stories from Rubio's, Tryp by Wyndham, and Qatar Airways. The speaker was Founder/CEO of Zuberance, Rob Fuggetta (@robfuggetta).
- Brand Advocate definition: Highly-satisfied customers and others who pro-actively recommend brands or products without being paid.
- Brand Advocates are a different breed- They are 2X more active content creators and 4X more likely to share great product experiences.
- On average, 50% of a company’s customers are Brand Advocates.
- Identify your brand’s Advocates by asking The Ultimate Question: On a scale from 1-10, how likely are you to recommend our brand or products to your friends? (9′s and 10′s are Advocates.)
- Advocate marketing has a sales conversion rate of 5% or higher compared to traditional marketing at less than 1%.
- Rubio's Advocates have created over 3,800 Yelp reviews and shared 60,000 offers with their social networks.
- 41% of Tryp's Advocates recommended the hotel by creating reviews. The average start rating was 4.7 stars out of 5.
- 43% of Qatar Airway's Advocates actively recommend the airline. Qatar Airways is seeing an 80% click-through rate on Advocate stories that were shared with their social networks.