Zuberance is hosting an exclusive social media panel and cocktail party on Wednesday, May 11 in Chicago, the last night of WOMMA's School of WOM, called "How to Turn Word of Mouth and Social Media into Sales." As part of our Brand Advocacy Series, the event will bring together leading brands, marketers, and influencers to discuss real-world case studies, best practices and steps brands can take now to draw the line from social media marketing to ROI. To request an invitation, click here. (Note: This event is not limited to School of WOM attendees.)
- Date: Wednesday May 11, 2011
- Time: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: River East Arts Center, 435 East Illinois Street, Chicago
- Twitter hashtag: #CHIBAS
- Stephen Strong, Global Director of Interactive, Alberto Culver
- Lauren McCadney, Senior Segment Marketing Manager, CDW
- Mark Kurtz, Partner & Chief Growth Officer, Gage Marketing
- Rob Fuggetta, Founder/CEO, Zuberance
- Moderated by: Brian Quinton, Editor, Chief Marketer, Promo Magazine, eMarketer
It's the $64,000 question: "Can social media and Word of Mouth marketing make me money?" We see examples of it happening all the time, but no one seems to be offering up any prescriptive solutions. Is there a formula for employing social media to drive measurable increases in qualified leads, traffic, and sales? The good news is that there are answers!
Join us and learn about:
- Energizing Brand Advocates: How to harness your brand's fans into a powerful marketing channel
- Real-World Case Studies: How leading brands are leveraging WOM and social media to drive customer acquisition
- Measuring ROI: How to measure the ROI of WOM and social media
- Best Practices: The do's and don'ts of effective WOM and social media marketing
To request an invitation, click here.
Join the conversation on Twitter now using #CHIBAS.
Take a look at the recap of our San Francisco Brand Advocacy Series event featuring marketers from TiVo, Intel, and Edelman Digital.
We hope to see you there!