The recording below is from our recent webinar, “3 B2B Case Studies in 30 Minutes: How Box, AVG, and Parallels are Leveraging Customer Advocates to Drive Sales Now” featuring innovative marketers from leading B2B companies. Click here to view the webinar recording on Slideshare.
- Jen Grant, VP of Marketing, Box
- Jill Hunley, VP of Global Social Media and Online Engagement, AVG Technologies
- Kim Johnston, VP of Marketing, Parallels
- Rob Fuggetta, Founder/CEO, Zuberance
Success Story #1: Box (program live for 3 months)
- Box has identified a brand army of 51,000 Advocates via email, in-product notifications, Facebook, and their newsletter. 46% of their customers highly recommend Box.
- Box Advocates have created over 13,800 glowing stories which have generated over 17,000 in-bound clicks from Advocates’ networks.
- For new press announcements and product launches, Box looks to their Advocates to add the halo effect and to get the social world chatting.
Success Story #2: AVG Technologies (program live for 4 months)
- AVG has identified 26,000 Advocates mostly via Facebook. 66% of customers highly recommend AVG products.
- AVG Advocates have created 7,200 positive reviews and rated the product on average 4.5/5 stars which were then posted to CNET, Amazon, Facebook, and Twitter.
- 4,000 offers were shared by AVG Advocates to their social networks which yielded a 50% response rate.
Success Story #3: Parallels (program live for 4 weeks)
- Parallels has identified 30,000 Advocates via email and in-product notifications. 66% of their customers highly recommend Parallels products.
- Parallels has energized Advocates to create and publish reviews on Amazon which boosted ratings from 3.5 to 4.5 stars in two weeks- average of 4.7 star rating.
- Parallels Advocates shared 4,200 offers with their social networks that yielded a 21% sales conversion rate.
Want to learn more? Download our whitepaper, "The ROI of Energizing Brand Advocates."