Zuberance is co-hosting a webinar with Forrester Reasearch Inc’s Sean Corcoran and Edelman Digital's David Armano about how marketers can learn to more effectively balance Paid vs. Earned Media. Date: Tuesday, April 19
Time: 10am PST/1pm EST
We live in the age of the informed, connected and social consumer. Marketers who fail to drive and leverage earned media may be risking the opportunity to increase brand awareness and reputation. Some new media evangelists, however, will tell you that social media will replace traditional advertising entirely. But the truth is – success for today’s marketers is learning how to leverage both.
Marketers Will Learn:
- How to appropriately leverage Earned Media vs. Paid Media.
- How to gain more Earned Media by tapping a large segment of your highly satisfied customers (aka Brand Advocates).
- How to integrate Earned Media into your existing marketing efforts.
- How to measure the impact of Earned Media
Tell us about your experience with Paid and Earned Media
We’re conducting a brief survey to identify the questions, concerns and strategies marketers are experiencing with balancing Paid and Earned Media. The findings from this survey will be shared on the webinar. Take the survey now!
- Sean Corcoran, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research Inc (@seancorc)
- David Armano, SVP, Edelman Digital (@armano)
- Rob Fuggetta, Founder/CEO, Zuberance (@robfuggetta)
- Moderator: David Spark, Social Media Journalist, Spark Media Solutions (@dspark)
We hope you will join us!
-Cara Fuggetta, Marketing Manager, Zuberance