Hungry for resources on brand advocacy, word of mouth marketing, and social media? Well you're in luck! We just launched our new resources page. Check out some of the featured content:
- Turning Fans and Followers into Brand Advocates
- Top 5 Reasons Brands Should Focus on Earned Media
- How to Turn Your Customers into a Powerful Marketing Force Across Industries
- A Marketing Imperative: Balancing Paid vs. Earned Media featuring David Armano (Edelman Digital) and Sean Corcoran (Forrester Research Inc)
- How to Turn Loyal Customers into Salespeople featuring Robin Korman (Wyndham Hotel Group) and John Moser (Denihan Hospitality Group)
- How to Make Social Media Work in B2B featuring Lauren McCadney (CDW) and Paul Dunay (Networked Insights)
- Intuit: Social Recommendations are Game-Changing For Us
- How Blurb Cut Customer Acquisition Costs in Half
- Chili's Peppers in Brand Advocacy
Stats on Brand Advocates
- An Army of Brand Advocates- There are more than 60 million Brand Advocates in the US and billions worldwide, creating a virtual Army of Advocates.
- The Power of Brand Advocates- 92% of consumers trust “recommendations from people I know.” Only 37% trust search engine ads, and just 24% trust online banner ads.
- Brand Advocacy by Demographic- 50% of women with social network profiles purchased products because of information they got from friends or companies on social networking sites.
- Author David Meerman Scott on "How the Grateful Dead Enabled Fans to Spread Advocacy"
- AdAge's Abbey Klaassen on "How to Convert a Passive Fan into a Brand Advocate"
- JetBlue's Morgan Johnston on "How JetBlue Built Long Lasting Relationships on Their 10th Birthday"
Panel discussions and key takeaways from past events
- Brand Advocacy Series: How To Turn Word of Mouth and Social Media into Sales featuring Microsoft, JetBlue, CDW, Alberto Culver, and more
- The Next Step in Social: Beyond Listening and Engagement featuring Intuit, Adobe, and Altimeter Group
- Zuberance CEO, Rob Fuggetta, speaks at TEDx Constitution Drive on "Consumer Trust in the Social Media Age"