Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2010, 10 AM PDT/ 1 PM EDT The next free social media webinar, hosted by Zuberance, will feature a panel of experts that will discuss how to measure the value of Brand Advocates on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media channels. The panelists will provide strategic and tactical guidelines that can be applied to existing digital and classic marketing activities by supercharging them with a Brand Advocacy marketing component. You will also have the opportunity to learn how Zuberance technology can help your brand turn Social Media into sales now. The webinar is tailored for brand and performance marketing managers as well as CXO level executives.
The panel will discuss:
- How to find and engage with your Brand Advocates on Twitter, Facebook, and other social media channels
- How to determine the value of a Brand Advocate for your business so you can get real ROI on your social media efforts
- The panel will be available to answer your questions and explore new ideas
The webinar will feature real-world examples of companies driving Brand Advocacy and delivering sales with Word of Mouth (WOM) marketing.
The panelists include:
- Katy Esquivel, VP of Digital Strategy at Ogilvy (@KetyE)
- Esteban Contreras, Social Media Manager Samsung Electronics USA (@samsungtweets)
- Frank Eliason, Senior Director, National Customer Operations at Comcast (@comcastcares)
- Rob Fuggetta, Founder and CEO at Zuberance
Register now at http://www.zuberance.com/webinar. Attendance is limited.