Eileen Gittins, Founder & CEO of Blurb, a print-on-demand publishing service, discusses the tremendous impact that working with Zuberance has had on Blurb's marketing efforts.
Here are some key highlights that Blurb has seen within the first 90 days through leveraging the Zuberance Advocate Platform:
- Blurb was able to cut customer acquisition costs in half compared to other marketing channels.
- 42% of Blurb Advocates that were identified shared offers on Facebook, Twitter, and Email.
- On average, one outbound share by Blurb Advocates generated one inbound click.
- Each energized Advocate (Advocates that shared offers) brought in 1.6 new customers.
- Redemptions of offers shared by Advocates had a 2X shopping cart total above average.