This case study highlights a leading consumer electronics company that was recently facing a marketing crisis. Negative Word of Mouth for their new flagship product was hurting their reputation and sales. So they turned to their most enthusiastic customers (AKA their Brand Advocates) and energized them to create social recommendations for the brand and product.
In only a few months the company has:
- Energized thousands of Brand Advocates to create social recommendations
- Increased its star ratings on a leading shopping site from 2.8 to 4 stars
- Recorded a 5% sales conversion rate, 10x higher than normal
Download the case study and learn how to:
- Identify Brand Advocates by name and email address
- Mobilize Advocates to create social recommendations and drive sales
- Track results from social recommendation programs in real-time
We want to hear from you! Feel free to share your thoughts on the whitepaper below.