Ooma has the #1 rated VoIP service according to Consumer Reports. Now, Ooma is turning thousands of its highly-satisfied customers (AKA “Brand Advocates”) into a powerful Word of Mouth marketing force. Jim Gustke, VP of Marketing for Ooma, discusses the benefits of energizing their Brand Advocates.
Some of the highlights from Ooma's advocacy program:
- Built a Brand Army of 20,000+ Ooma Advocates (Ooma envisions a Brand Army of hundreds of thousands of Ooma Advocates)
- 63% of Ooma customers identified themselves as Advocates
- Advocates gave the Ooma device an average star rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars
- 34% of Ooma Advocates who have created reviews have published them on Amazon.com, Sears.com, Facebook, and Twitter
- For a recent Advocate campaign, Ooma got a 6.25% sales conversion rate for offers shared by Advocates