This is the second post in an 8-part series: Earning Your Black Belt in Advocate Marketing. 92% of people trust word of mouth. Only 53% trust companies’ websites and 33% trust online ads, says Nielsen. What customers say about you is much more important than what you say about yourself.
3 Benefits from Advocate Marketing
- Thousands of recommendations.
- Increase in referral leads. Customers brought in by Advocates are likely to be advocates themselves.
- Sales. Include a coupon or promotion with an Advocate's content & track the sales to the cash register.
During the rest of your journey to earning a Black Belt in Advocate Marketing, we will cover:
- 3 Reasons to Invest in Advocate Marketing
- How to turn Advocates into a Content Marketing Engine
- How to Reward Brand Advocates
- Understanding the difference between Advocates & Influencers
- How Advocates can become your company’s most successful sales people
Every company in the world, including yours, has Brand Advocates. Get more value from your social media marketing and transform your company by unleashing the most powerful marketing force you have. Your Advocate Army is waiting to build your brand and business.
Are you energizing your Brand Advocates to spread positive word of mouth about your brand?
Next week we will dive into Benefits of Investing in Advocate Marketing. If you’re on the edge of your seat and cannot wait until next week, run out and pick up a copy (or order online) of Brand Advocates: Turning Enthusiastic Customers into a Powerful Marketing Force.
Porter Gale, the former VP Marketing at Virgin America, calls Brand Advocates the “ultimate guidebook to brand advocacy.” Says Gale: “Advocacy is the ultimate goal for every brand. Rob Fuggetta’s book is simple, clear, and filled with practical advice.”