The recording below is from our recent webinar, “5 Case Studies in 30 Minutes: How Five Software Companies are Increasing Sales and Positive Word of Mouth by Mobilizing Their Brand Advocates” featuring social marketing success stories from Intuit, Microsoft, NetApp, Webroot, and Symantec. The speaker was Founder/CEO of Zuberance, Rob Fuggetta (@robfuggetta).
- Brand Advocate definition: Highly-satisfied customers and others who pro-actively recommend brands or products without being paid.
- Brand Advocates are a different breed- They are 2X more active content creators and 4X more likely to share great product experiences.
- On average, 50% of a company’s customers are Brand Advocates.
- Identify your brand’s Advocates by asking The Ultimate Question: On a scale from 1-10, how likely are you to recommend our brand or products to your friends? (9′s and 10′s are Advocates.)
- Advocate marketing has a sales conversion rate of 5% or higher compared to traditional marketing at less than 1%.
- Webroot Advocates have created 5,500 reviews and rated their security software an average of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- NetApp is seeing an 80% in-bound click rate from offers shared by their Advocates to their social networks.
- Intuit has identified a brand army of 30,000 Advocates. 11,000 Intuit Advocates. have recommended Intuit through reviews and offer sharing.
- For a particular campaign, 96% of Microsoft SMB's Advocates shared an offer with their Facebook friends.
- Norton's sales jumped $25 million and their ratings doubled on Amazon after energizing Norton Advocates.
To learn more about the benefits of energizing Brand Advocates, download our whitepaper, "The ROI of Energizing Brand Advocates."