The recording below is from our recent webinar, “3 B2B Case Studies in 30 Minutes: How Box, AVG, and Parallels are Leveraging Customer Advocates to Drive Sales Now” featuring innovative marketers from leading B2B companies. Click here to view the webinar recording on Slideshare.
- Jen Grant, VP of Marketing, Box
- Jill Hunley, VP of Global Social Media and Online Engagement, AVG Technologies
- Kim Johnston, VP of Marketing, Parallels
- Rob Fuggetta, Founder/CEO, Zuberance
Success Story #1: Box (program live for 3 months)
- Box has identified a brand army of 51,000 Advocates via email, in-product notifications, Facebook, and their newsletter. 46% of their customers highly recommend Box.
- Box Advocates have created over 13,800 glowing stories which have generated over 17,000 in-bound clicks from Advocates’ networks.
- For new press announcements and product launches, Box looks to their Advocates to add the halo effect and to get the social world chatting.
Success Story #2: AVG Technologies (program live for 4 months)
- AVG has identified 26,000 Advocates mostly via Facebook. 66% of customers highly recommend AVG products.
- AVG Advocates have created 7,200 positive reviews and rated the product on average 4.5/5 stars which were then posted to CNET, Amazon, Facebook, and Twitter.
- 4,000 offers were shared by AVG Advocates to their social networks which yielded a 50% response rate.
Success Story #3: Parallels (program live for 4 weeks)
- Parallels has identified 30,000 Advocates via email and in-product notifications. 66% of their customers highly recommend Parallels products.
- Parallels has energized Advocates to create and publish reviews on Amazon which boosted ratings from 3.5 to 4.5 stars in two weeks- average of 4.7 star rating.
- Parallels Advocates shared 4,200 offers with their social networks that yielded a 21% sales conversion rate.
Want to learn more? Download our whitepaper, "The ROI of Energizing Brand Advocates."
Brand Advocates – consumers and business buyers who frequently recommend brands and products without being paid – are highly trusted and influential. Their recommendations drive trillions of dollars of purchase decisions for everything from cars to computers, fish tacos to fitness memberships, software to smart phones. Now, a new study sponsored by Zuberance has revealed three surprising findings about Brand Advocates. This study provides further evidence about the power and influence of Brand Advocates.The message in the data is clear for B2C and B2B marketers: find and activate your Advocates now to generate more recommendations, referrals, and revenues.
Download the full report here.
Don't miss our March 21 webinar: Founder/CEO of Zuberance, Rob Fuggetta, will present the findings from "Three Surprising Facts About Brand Advocates" and share the implications for marketers. Click here to register.
50% of B2B customers are highly likely to recommend products/services to their networks.
30% of B2B Advocates recommend the first time they are given the opportunity.
70% of B2B Advocates' contacts respond to recommendations (i.e. by reading recommendations, considering purchasing the product, or clicking through to purchase.)
Source: Zuberance customer advocacy data
Learn "How Box, Parallels, and AVG Technologies are Leveraging Customer Advocates to Drive Sales Now" during our webinar on February 29, 2012 at 11:00 AM PST/ 2:00 PM EST. Register here.
4 out of 5 consumers don’t buy after reading a negative review online. (source: Cone Online Influence Trend Tracker.)
That means just one Negative Nancy or Sour Sally can prevent prospects from purchasing your products.
Read more about the study here.