Diane Beaudet, VP of Global Marketing Programs for Webroot, an online protection software company, discusses the power of Brand Advocates.
Some highlights from Webroot's Advocacy Program:
- Webroot has created a brand army of 11,000 Webroot Advocates (and growing.)
- Webroot Advocates have written about 6,000 reviews.
- Over 500 positive reviews have been published to third party review sites such as Amazon, BestBuy, and CNET.
- Advocates give Webroot products an average rating of 4.5/5 stars.
- In one quarter, sales increased by 200% due to Advocate-generated reviews that were published on Amazon.
What's next for Webroot's Advocate Program?
Webroot plans to leverage their Advocates to drive sign-ups and participation in a new online community to be launched in 2012.
Read more about how Webroot is turning their enthusiastic customers into a powerful marketing force here.