Join the Silicon Valley AMA, Adobe, Intuit, Altimeter Group and Zuberance on the evening of June 2nd for an interactive panel event discussion on “The Next Step in Social: Beyond Listening & Engagement.”
With few notable exceptions, like Dell Computer generating millions of sales via Twitter, companies have yet to figure out how to generate leads and sales from social media. Sure you might have a Facebook fan page or a Twitter handle, but has it yielded positive ROI?
In this panel discussion, attendees will learn:
- How to identify and energize your best customers (AKA your brand’s Advocates)
- How leading brands are leveraging Word of Mouth and social media to drive leads, increase conversions and sales
- How to measure social media marketing ROI
- Maria Poveromo, Director of Social Media, Adobe Systems
- Laura Messerschmitt, Senior Marketing Manager, Intuit
- Susan Etlinger, Consultant, Altimeter Group
- Rob Fuggetta, Founder & CEO, Zuberance
- Moderator – Chris Arens, noted influencer, author and marketing/ad agency veteran
Join the discussion on Twitter at #SVAMA
Hope to see you there!